- Accredited with a UPF50+ by ARPANSA, providing 99.8% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Recommended by medical experts to help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
- Patented lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry fabric.
- Instant & lasting cooling effect, 2-7 degrees celsius cooler to wear than without
- Anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic; soft and gentle on the skin
- Designed and rated UPF50+ in Australia
- 90% Meryl Microfiber, 10% Spandex
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry
- Please avoid bleach and other strong chemicals for long use
The key measurement is the chest. Please refer to our size chart