SParms Legs is the long awaited unisex leg protection. The same fabric used to make our sleeves have been used to make our SP Legs, providing ultimate UPF 50+ protection.
Unlike the SParms Arms, there is an extra thick band to hold the SP legs up in its position. The band is much more tighter in its hold than the band used for our SParms Arms.
In this regard, for greater comfort, we would recommend that you go up a size or choose the measurement closer to the unstretched measurement.
- Accredited with a UPF50+ by ARPANSA, providing 99.8% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Recommended by medical experts to help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
- Patented lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry fabric.
- Instant & lasting cooling effect, 2-7 degrees celsius cooler to wear than without
- Anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic; soft and gentle on the skin
- Designed and rated UPF50+ in Australia
- 90% Meryl Microfiber, 10% Spandex
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry
- Please avoid bleach and other strong chemicals for long use
Please refer to our size chart.