SParms UV face shield (neck gaiter) has been designed to provide ultimate sun protection for the face and neck.
The same fabric used to make our sleeves have been used to make our face shield.
The ear cut out allows for a comfortable fit without the risk of falling down.
- Accredited with a UPF50+ by ARPANSA, providing 99.8% of UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to help prevent skin cancer and melanoma
- Patented lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry fabric
- Instant & lasting cooling effect, 2-7 degrees celsius cooler to wear than without
- Anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic; soft and gentle on the skin
- Designed and rated UPF50+ in Australia
- 90% Meryl Microfiber, 10% Spandex
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry
- Please avoid bleach and other strong chemicals for long use
Please refer to our size chart.